A very important pair of empire ormolu and patinated bronze four-light candelabra. Four others identical examples are still in the throne room in St.James Palace and they were bought directly to Thomire by George IV in Paris(RCIN 11853).
Probably for Pierre-Philippe Thomire
Inside the acanthus sections, above the spheres, each stamped “Rabiat”.
A North Italian fruitwood, walnut, ebony , boxwood, tulipwood and kingwood microcarving portrait relief miniature attributed to Giuseppe Maria Bonzanigo (1745-1820), depicting a standing Mars with cuirass, feathered helmet and sword, holding a spear with his right and a shield on his left hand.
The Mattias De Medici Blue Boys. A pair of Florentine Baroque polychrome lacca wood sculptures with glass eyes attributed to Jacopo Maria Foggini (c.1620–1684). Florence, sixth decade of the seventeenth century