A very important pair of empire ormolu and patinated bronze four-light candelabra. A related almost identical set of four now in the throne room in St.James Palace was bought directly to Thomire by George IV in Paris(RCIN 11853).
The Mattias De Medici Blue Boys. A pair of Florentine Baroque polychrome lacca wood sculptures with glass eyes attributed to Jacopo Maria Foggini (c.1620–1684). Florence, third quarter of the seventeenth century